Question
Posted by: Nanzi | 2010/02/05

Slimming Solution Caps

Hi doc, with all going on about diet pills<  i would love to know what you think about the above please, Its from Biomix company I think. Thanks!

Dear Nanzi
I don't have the list of ingredients for the Slimming Solution Caps, but you can compare the ingredients with the list of slimming pill and potion ingredients on this Website by clicking on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' and then on 'Diet Detective'. You should be able to identify the various side-effects caused by the herbal slimming pill ingredients which may have been added to these capsules. I suspect that you will be given a strict diet to use with these capsules and that any weight you lose will be due to the diet and not to the Slimming Solution Caps.

3
Posted by: Anne | 2010/03/14

Been using it for a week and started eating healthier, I lost 1.9kg, feel amazing, I have energy, sleep better, less bloated and even my sinuses improved and I am less blocked.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Gertruida | 2010/02/22

BiomiX: slimming solution Plus &  Caps have been on the market for +- 7 years now and is used as an aid to your own weight loss efforts. It really works and really helps. 7/1 functions, including appetite suppressant and metabolic accelerator. The use of BiomiX: Slimming Solution therefore definitely gives results and is of great benefit for any person interested in losing weight and being more active.

I have used it and know lots of people who have also, and have achieved excellent weight loss results on it without experiencing any side affects. You do not need to follow any specific strict diet, only eat healthy. The company supplies free guidelines on request.

View testimonials on their web-site

Regards Gertruida

Reply to Gertruida

Dear Nanzi