Question
Posted by: Mel | 2004/01/12

Slimming Diet = Weight loss

Dear Diet Doc

I just started following the Health24 slimming diet. I do jog for 20 minutes a day (5 times a week) and spend 10 minutes a day (7 days a week) on the abswing.

How much weight should I loose per week on this diet.

P.S. To the readers of this forum - I would appreciate any success stories that u have from following this diet.

Thank You.

Dear Mel
Good for you for using a sensible approach to slimming! The diet is designed to promote a weight loss of between 0,5 and 1 kg per week - slow and steady is the whole idea so that you do not regain any weight that you lose and don't land up in the yoyo dieting trap.
Keep up the good work