Question
Posted by: Shintie | 2004/12/07

Slimming and Health cream i bought for my stretch marks not to loos wight

Dear Estie. I do agree that there is no way to loos weight by shortcuts. I am healthy and eat verry good and do the gim thing 3 times a week. And that was not my intensions when i bought this product. She told me that this product could reduce my stretchmarks on my belly and side hips when i got the stretchmarks after my second pregnancy. But thanks i will take this matter to the board. Where can i contac this board. Shintie

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Shintie

Please phone 10 11 8 and ask them for the details.

Kind regards.

Estie