Question
Posted by: Hope | 2004/11/08

Slim water

Three weeks ago i saw an ad on this website of SLIM WATER, but unfortunately i can't remember the name. What is it called?
I have been to many Pharmacies , but i couldn't get any help.

Waiting for your reply

Thanx

Hi Hope

To be honest, I have no idea what Slim Water is. So, I did an internet search, and sorry to say, found very little that will answer your question. It seems from what I saw that there is a capsule called Chroma slim water which is supposedly the cure to all sorts of ailments, including ageing, weight loss, mental health etc. I'm not sure whether this is what you are referring to. Either way, I can pretty much assure you that the product is, to be blunt, a hoax, and won't work. The idea of creating a capsule to magically solve everything is quite far out, and until they can prove in scientific research studies, that this sort of thing works, I can't believe that it is possible.