Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/11/22

Slim and sexy for wedding/honeymoon

My wedding day in on 21 Dec, problem is I have gained a lot of weight [7kg] to my normal 66kg. I'm 26.
I've just joined the gym [1week] and would like to know what kind of diet will make me lose this excess 7kg in one month before my wedding day.
My major worry is the honeymoon period [Zanzibar], my "husband" wants me to wear some skimpy thing, my thighs and buttocks are not as thin as I would like them to be, I know he loves me regardless, but I just want to look/feel sexier on that day.
Please help I am desperate

Dear Sam
Congratulations on your wedding. One month is rather a short time to lose 7 kg, but you can give it a try. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for an example of a low-fat diet which you can use for weight loss in combination with exercise. You need to exercise every day and concentrate on those problem areas like the thighs and buttocks to firm them up.
Enjoy that honeymoon