Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2008/01/31

Slightly Bleeding during Pregnancy

I'm pregnant and having light redish blood its like orange in colour and not heavy just 2 drops a day. Is there something wrong.
I'm scared, please advice.

You should see your doctor to exclude a misacrriage.

2
Posted by: Masa | 2009/03/05

i just did a home test that came out positive. well my last period was on the 28th to the 3rd of february. yesterday i discovered that i have discharge with blood. its not hectis bcoz it does come onto the pantyliner but when i wipe myself its there.. should i worry or is it normal?

Reply to Masa
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/31

This happens to ome women especially during the implantationn weeks. How long is your pregnancyand how long has this been going on?

I experienced mine befor week 10 and lased for about 2days.

Please don't hesitate to see your doctor if you feel scared.

Reply to Lulu