Question
Posted by: kar | 2011/06/14

slight seboreah dermatits

Hi there my house doctor told me that my 4 year old daughter has seboreah dermatitis on her scalp. It looks just like cradle cap and she doesnt have the sores only the scales. He told me to use the Betadine shampoo which is working nicely however you cant use it more than i think twice a week. what shampoo should i use for her in between the other one? Will it ever go away completely?

Kar

Refer to the following link for detailed information about seborrheic dermatitis:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seborrheic_dermatitis

You can use Head and Shoulders Sensitive for in between washes.