Question
Posted by: SA | 2004/11/09

Sleepless Sleeps??

Hi there,

I was wondering, I get about 7 - 8 hrs sleep a night. I sleep the whole night through but still wake up feeling absolutley buggered, really tired as if I haven't slept at all. What could be causing this? Someone suggested that I was Astral Projecting without knowing it but I don't believe in that so there must be a medical reason, no?

Thanks.

SA, my guess is that you are either over worked and over stressed or that there is something like a thyroid problem or diabetes the matter. The problem is that tiredness is one of the most common complaints and may be due to almost any serious disorder except for “Astral Projecting”. The best would be to see your GO and to have him sort it out for you. Good luck.