Question
Posted by: unsleepy | 2004/10/12

Sleepless in JHB

Hey doc, i dunno whats wrong with me, i cant seem to have a really decent nights sleep! i dont seem to go into a very deep sleep most of the night. so im very restless. when i get home from work around 6 thats when im my most tired, but if i sleep then, i wake too soon then cant fall back asleep till early hours of the morning. but if i stick it out till about 9 or 10 then i cant seem to fall asleep till 12 or so. which is a problem coz i wake at 6 every morn. this is a problem for me, and i dont wanna do the sleeping pills thing, just something im not keen on, any advice? please!!!
Thanks doc.

Unsleepy, I wrote something on the subject a while ago and if you’re interested init you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.