Question
Posted by: matemane | 2007/05/28

sleeping with a while pregnant,but not t

i am a 23 yrs woman who has just fallen pregnant with my first baby.the time when i visited my boy friend it was the 15 december 2006 and we make love without using protection.on the 2/01/2007 i had this one night stand with another gay and we did nt use protection.some few weeks pass,i did nt see my periods of which they were suppose to be on the 30/12/2006.on the 01/02/2007 i visited a doctor they performed a sonar,i was seven weeks pregnant,of which when i count the weeks is the first one ,my boyfriend.is it really possible to sleep with some while two weeks pregnant without harming him..

Dear Matemane
Yes you can have sex without harming the baby when pregnant. However you are taking risks of getting HIV or STD infection if you have one night stands without protection.