Question
Posted by: Sleepless | 2008/05/23

Sleeping Tablets

I have been taking prescription sleeping tablets for about 6 years. I was down to half a tablet a night but recently went back to taking one a night. I would really like to stop taking the tablets but I just cannot sleep. I have recently bought ProZen which I read somewhere should help with sleeplessness. This has had no effect whatsoever and I am so tired. Could you recommend an alternative to my sleeping tablet?
Sleepless

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you can use FoodState Calcium and Magnesium complex (2 tabs at night) it helps to relax the nervous system and improve sleep. You can add to that Fulnight from Wings (practitioner only range) or Tranquil to assist with sleeping. Imagine your day back wards in detail this helps to shift the brain patterns and help with sleeping. No TV at least 2 hours before bed.
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: Dopy | 2008/07/17

I just started taking sleeping tablets this week. For months I couldn't sleep, would stay up two nights then "pass out" the third night. I had enough of my horrible sleeping patterns, so consulted my GP. He adviced me to take 1/2 at night, at first it worked, but last night i woke up half way and could'nt fall asleep again. So i tried taking 1/4, stil notthing happend, then i took the other 1/4 and eventually fell asleep 2am. This morning I am very tired, I have no energy and suffer with headaches. Would you advise me to continue taking them?

How should i manage my dosage, should i be taking 1/2 or a full tablet as I just started?

Many thanks

Dopy

Reply to Dopy