Question
Posted by: Jose | 2007/06/13

Sleeping Shrink

On one visit he arrived half an hour late - under the influence.
On one visit he came from supper with stains from the supper still on his shirt - looking dishieveled
On one visit he had trouble staying awake, kept on dozing off.
On one visit he yawned and asked questions that he's suppose to know the answers to - he was confused and looked half drunk.

Can I complain to someone ? I've just not been back for 6 months yet I feel I need a Shrink.

Complain to the Health Professions Council and the SA Society of Psychiarists, and refuse to pay for those sessions, explaining why. If one has ben up late dealing with an emergency, a shrink might be pardonably sleepy, but should explain that and postpone the session if he's nodding off. There is never any excuse form him arriving drunk.
See another shrink, you're unlikely to find one as bad as the last one !