Posted by: Charl | 2005/12/02

Sleeping Disorder

Please help, I don't know how is the best expert to talk to , but a friend of mine have a really bad sleeping disorder, Sometimes she feels like she is pinned to her bed when she wakes up feels like someone is there holding her down, Now an article we read a while ago written by DR Lee Pan she/he explain this disorder, I would like to know where can I find out more about this and what can be done to treat this. Or if anybody perhaps have contact details of Dr Lee as I only know he/she was studing at CPT university. Please help me help her.....

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dr Lee Pan is at the Neurology department of Grootte Schuur hospital University of Cape Town, if you would like to try and contact him. You can ask the switchboard of the hospital to put you through to the neurology department's secretary and get his direct number from her. I hope you get hold of him, let me know if you can't.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Charlr | 2005/12/05

Good Afternoon.
I managed to get an e-mail address and aske them to supply me with the contact details, He responded and currently are overseas, Will be back next weekend, Will speak to him then

Kind Regards

Reply to Charlr

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.