Question
Posted by: bear | 2004/11/05

sleeping disorder

I suffer from panic attacks alot and battle going to sleep and waking up early in the mornings for no apparent reason.The other night i awoke in a fright ,ii dont recall having a nightmare at the time.It just happened , my husband just about jumped out the bed as i grabbed his arm as i awoke.
What could have cused this ? My panic attack or something else!
Bear

bear, sonds like there could be an overlap of problems here, including anxiety, panic and maybe depression as well. What you really need is to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment of these symptoms, and a discussion of advisable treatment in relation to what the assessment identifies. And one can have night terrors, like nighttime panic attacks, with the severe anxiety but withoyut the remembered content of a nightmare. All of this can respond really well to proper treatment.

1
Posted by: bear | 2004/11/05

Will do ,thanks.
Could you also tell what other symptoms a person will have when having panic attacks.

Reply to bear