Question
Posted by: Adie | 2007/05/30

Sleeping Conditions MDR TB in lymph node

Hello Doctor.

Firstly, thanks for all the previos replies, much appricated.

I have been on MDR TB treatement since 5 October 2006. During the past few weeks i have been experiencign bad nausea as well as some chest pains. I have not missed one dosage and it makes me worry that something has gone wrong again.

I also noticed that the ceiling in my room has become very mouldy. Could this have an impact on my health?

Thank you.

Dear Adie
Yes mould may not be good for your health. The nausea could be a side effect of your TB medication - rather let your doctor have a look.