Question
Posted by: Annie | 2006/11/09

Sleeping and Pregnancy

Wat side is the correct side to sleep on wen pregnant?

Any side as long as you are not flat on your back.

3
Posted by: Preg | 2006/11/10

Hey, I am only 9 weeks and I always lie on my stomach, is the baby being affected already or it is too small to be affected

Reply to Preg
Posted by: Kirst | 2006/11/09

Left side only or as much as possible, I know it's difficult in the beginning but the right side has a major vein that transports blood that gives oxygen to the baby and if you lie on the right side you reduce the supply of oxygen. You probably won't suffocate the baby if you lie on that side by accident but try not to make a habit of it.

Reply to Kirst
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/11/09

Left or right, no difference. I heard that if you lay flat on you back too long the baby won't get enough oxygen.

Reply to Echelle