Question
Posted by: Mom2b | 2007/12/03

Sleeping

Hi, I'm 27 wks pregy & Hubby at home said I'm making funny noises when sleeping as if I'm running out of breath or can't breath properly, He even recorded me and I listened and I got scared. this worries both of us a lot especially him he just can't sleep he just watches me all the time while I'm sleeping making noises and now he moved to sleep on the other bedroom and I'm mean I'm only 27 weeks so it's still far to go sleeping in seperate bedrooms,,,,,,,,,,,please-please help

It may be that you are snoring because of the increased pressure of the pregnancy on your chest. Try sleeping on your side and see if this helps.

1
Posted by: Mom2b | 2007/12/04

Hello, ,,,anyone there who can help me? PLZ any advice

Reply to Mom2b