Question
Posted by: tk | 2007/08/21

sleep disturbance

I have terrible trouble sleeping during the nights, especially when I know I have to be up early the next day. I wake thirsty continuesly and drink close to a litre of water a night, bathroom trips, dreams and problems breathing. It is starting to really distress me for I cant put in a good days work.
Please help, thanks

HI Tk
There are a few causes for these symptoms. The excessive thirst and bathroom trips and breathing problems could be due to diabetes or kidney problems . You really need to see your doctor for a good medical check up and some bloodtests.