Question
Posted by: LUCIA | 2007/06/14

slander

I am getting annoyed due to a workmate who have cheated about me that i steal with the bosses blessings.

I would like to address this what do i do.

It depends. If you WERE involved in stealing with the bosses' OK, you can't really complain about someone who blew the whistle, and if you try to make things more difficult for him / her, they need only go to the police and you could be in srious trouble.
If you are innocent, and this person has been spreading lies about you, you could take legal advice ( perhaps from the nearest Law School's free law clinic ) and consider suing them to slander.

2
Posted by: Dove | 2007/06/14

Daar is nooit n vuur sonder rook. Onthou dit voor jy iets doen wat jy later sal spuit wees oor.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: Moeder Raaf | 2007/06/14

Kry 'n getuie en gaan vir die aorta.

En indien jy wel in die baas se goeie boekies is fire haar.

Reply to Moeder Raaf