Question
Posted by: charlie | 2006/07/13

skipping sex during periods

i need to know what problems i may encounter if my boyfriend of 4 years and i would engage in sex during my monthly cycle bearing in mind that i tend to mense for longer than 2 weeks at a time and the gynae has checked me and found no problems. i was brought up with the belief that periods are dirty and i shouldn't be touched by my man because its dirty and men find sleeping with a woman on her periods as disgusting. most of my colleuges talk about how they are enjoying sex even though its that dreadful time of the month!! help me understand

There is no medical problem to having sex during a period.

6
Posted by: charlie | 2006/07/14

thanks girls, i'm definately taking your advise!!! he has pointed it out to me that he really doesn't care about all the things i am fussy about and just wants to enjoy me with no limitations

Reply to charlie
Posted by: . | 2006/07/14

And as far as my experience goes - men aren't disgusted by it, they're turned on!

Reply to .
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/07/14

I have found that the best treatment for period pain is a good orgasm! Do try it, if your boyfriend is willing - why not?!?

Reply to Pegs
Posted by: dolly | 2006/07/13

i think that the nicest sex you could have is during that time of the month ask your hubby if he would like to try it. if you feel uncomfortable because of the mess try to put a towel underneath u and afterwards just trow it in the washing machine. i encourage you to do it.

Reply to dolly
Posted by: pam | 2006/07/13

it is messy but if your husband doesnt mind. do it

Reply to pam
Posted by: ME | 2006/07/13

My g/f and i did it and nothing strange happened everything is still fine enjoy it if your hubby will do it

Reply to ME