Question
Posted by: Felicia | 2007/08/02

Skipping my period

I heard that you can skip your period while using triphasil. How do I do it - skip the red pills? Does it work and is what are the consequences?

Just skip the red pills. It does not always work with Triphasil because of the different doses of pills. Some women have spotting. If you only do this occasionally, there are no problems.

2
Posted by: niha | 2008/03/07

my period date is changing every month is it because i am gaining weight or stress problems

Reply to niha
Posted by: Jenn | 2007/08/02

I'm not sure how everything works, but don't try and skip your period unless it is really importent like if your going to have it during your honeymoon or something like that. I heard that it can be very dangerous for you body to skip it. Just ask your doctor first before doing anything.

Reply to Jenn