Question
Posted by: Sam | 2005/07/26

Skipped pills

I'm on Ginette for PCOS. On friday i had my last pill of the pack and by the time i got to the pharmacy on Saturday (10 minutes after i phoned to check what time they closed!!! I was supposed to have another half an hour...but anyways...) they were closed.

So i skipped 2 pills until i got the tablets yesterday. I am not interested in birth conltrol implications as i am not active, but could skipping the pills change my cycle or be detrimental in anyway? I did have my monthly's at the time.

Thanks. I dont think it should be a problem, just wanted to double check....

You could have some breakthrough bleeding.