Question
Posted by: Angie | 2007/12/04

Skipped Pill

I skipped a daily contraceptive pill during my cycle this month, but my menstruation has begun normally on the day that it normall does every month. During my cycle I made use of alternative barrier methods, and I would just like to know whether or not I may now disregard the barrier methods as it appears my cycle is normal and as it should be.

Yes you can stop the barrier methods.

2
Posted by: Sassie | 2007/12/05

Skipping your pill might not have bad effects but you need to take them regular for the next 7days so that you can ensure your safety.

I know I used to miss mine or take them late. The best thing condomise up untill your sure that you are on the clear

Reply to Sassie
Posted by: Sassie | 2007/12/05

Reply to Sassie