Question
Posted by: panda | 2006/11/05

skipped periods

hi,

i have skipped my period for 2 months, going on to the third., I am not pregnant, do not have any cysts seeing as i did see my doctor and had a scan. I read on the internet that it could be caused by stress, but when can i then expect it to resume to normal?? And it could not be due to the other related causes like anorexia and thyroid problems as i had my thyroid checked and im very very far from anorexic, but not obese either. Please adivse on when i can expect to be back to normal?

Dear Panda

Clearly the situation is not normal and the underlying problem has not been evaluated sufficiently. I therefore propose that you see a gynaecologist or fertility specialist for a full and thorough evaluation of the problem. There has to be a perfectly logical and scientific explanation for such a situation.