Question
Posted by: G-Girl | 2003/12/11

Skiping a Period

I ams 24yrs old and I was suppose to start my cycle on the 28th 29th in that time period of the month and I still have not started my period.. I have done a home Pregnancy test "negitive" I started getting the symptoms of my period but nothing happenend, Could I possibly have a hormone inbalance, or what else culd be causing this delay.. I have heard of cases of women missing periods..please help, and Did I take my pregnancy test to soon I did this on 9th about a week later...!!

If this is the first time you have missed yur period, wait and see what happens next month. Sometimes stress can cause missed periods. If it recurs, you will need further tests. The pregnancy test should have been positive a week after missing a period.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: Girl-Inc | 2003/12/12

It could be an inbalance, I had the exact same problem this month and also took a pregnancy test that came out negative. Stress can also cause for your period to be late. I was worried that I might be pregnant and then I was late, after taking the pregnancy test (Wednesday) that came out negative I was a bit more relaxed and what happend yesterday??? I started my period, almost 2 weeks late. So just relax.

If nothing happens it might be a good idea to go and see your doctor.

Good luck!!!

Reply to Girl-Inc