Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2007/07/13

Skinproducts

Wattter produk is goed maar nie die duurste? Is net duur produkte soos Payot, Estee Lauder ens die beste?Ek sal graag 'n bekostigbare goeie produk wil gebruik. Ek is 55 jaar en my vel was nog nooit glad en fyn nie. Ek wil net graag versorg lyk en nie
selfbewus oor my vel nie. Kry ook nog aknee en witkoppies.
Dankie.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello Pixie, thank you for the question and sorry for the long delay in the answer to your question, but I have just come back from working in my London clinic.
My apologies for answering you in English but my Afrikaans is not adequate and I am sure if I tried the answer in Afrikaans it would not make sense. My advice regarding products is that expensive does not always mean better and I am a firm believer in topical products with active ingredients that has been shown scientifically to work. So please consider the NeoStrata range that offers good value for money and has various solutions for different skin types. Please contact Genop Health/Pharmaceuticals in Johannesburg to find your nearest supplier or alternatively if you are in Cape Town please phone my offices at (021) 797 0960. Another range to consider is Environ and most beauty salons will stock this product range.