Question
Posted by: V | 2005/12/07

Skinoren cream

You advised me about using Skinoren cream for blemishes that I get using the pill.
Can you tell me more about this cream?

Thanking You
V

I hope that AI has helped.

1
Posted by: AI | 2005/12/08

I used to use skinoren (had to get a prescription for it) for acne. It works really well.
When you first start using it, it causes a burning sensation on your skin. But it wears off and when you use it each day eventually you do not feel it.
It cost me about R150.00 (or 200) cannot be sure.
You apply it in the morning on a clean skin and then before you go to bed. And you really only need to use a little. Don't apply loads of it. Just your fingertip to the spotty areas.

Reply to AI