Posted by: Info | 2003/03/28


Dear Doc,

Many thanks on your previous reply. Since I had a question that only a dermatologist can help with, why not get a SkinDoc on Health24? I am sure that there is a lot of people who has similar questions regarding skin problems?

Just a suggestion.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Info
I shall put this suggestion to the Management of the site.
Best regards

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Health24 | 2003/03/28

Dear Info and Fruity

Thanks for the suggestion - we are soon introducing additional experts and will consider a dermatologist.



Reply to Health24
Posted by: fruity | 2003/03/28

Hi there!

I was just about to ask the same question. I think a dermatologist/skin doc would be a great idea. I have sensitive skin and often react to certain products/foods etc, and i would love a doc to help me out with some advice. I think this free service from health 24 is really successful and a skin doc would add to the popularity and fantastic service of this forum! It would be greatly appreciated if health 24 would consider the idea?!! Thanks for a wonderful forum and look forward to your response.

Reply to fruity

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.