Question
Posted by: Info | 2003/03/28

SkinDoc?

Dear Doc,

Many thanks on your previous reply. Since I had a question that only a dermatologist can help with, why not get a SkinDoc on Health24? I am sure that there is a lot of people who has similar questions regarding skin problems?

Just a suggestion.

Dear Info
I shall put this suggestion to the Management of the site.

2
Posted by: Health24 | 2003/03/28

Dear Info and Fruity

Thanks for the suggestion - we are soon introducing additional experts and will consider a dermatologist.

Health24

Reply to Health24
Posted by: fruity | 2003/03/28

Hi there!

I was just about to ask the same question. I think a dermatologist/skin doc would be a great idea. I have sensitive skin and often react to certain products/foods etc, and i would love a doc to help me out with some advice. I think this free service from health 24 is really successful and a skin doc would add to the popularity and fantastic service of this forum! It would be greatly appreciated if health 24 would consider the idea?!! Thanks for a wonderful forum and look forward to your response.

Reply to fruity