Question
Posted by: Deeside | 2008/01/15

skin warts

I have noticed something that looks ilike a wart on my genitals. I am not sure if it is, it looks like a normal wart, not that I have any other, but out of it is finger or flower type growths. I am a bit scared and conserned that it might be a bad thing, can I treat this like normal warts with creams or something or must I see a doctor?

Dear Deeside
Due to the sensitive area of the wart rather let your doctor treat it as it can easily spread on the genitals even to inside the vagina?

1
Posted by: brenda | 2008/06/03

i have burnt,cut-out and freezed the plantar wart,but it keeps on coming out.what can i use to kill this fungus

Reply to brenda