Posted by: Tanya | 2011/02/28

Skin Tags

Please advise if there is an over the counter cream for removal of skin tags

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

There is nothing available over the counter that I would recommend without letting your dermatologist have a look at it first. These growths are often removed by cauterization, a relatively simple procedure.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/30

Dischem has a product imported from Holland that freezes out skin tags

Reply to Anonymous
Posted by: Alica | 2011/03/15

I asked Dischem for a very good mutivitamin tablet and was given Staminogro. I keep reading articles about this being used to enhane fertility. I''m 68 so certainly do need it for that. Am I taking the right thing?

Reply to Alica

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.