Question
Posted by: John Smith99 | 2011/09/20

Skin spilt on penis

I am a 38 yr old male, uncircumsised. Recently I have experienced that the skin on the foreskin close to the tip has split or has tiny tears on it during intercourse. I have left it for at least 3-4 weeks to heal but it reappearred after the last occasion. Is this a know condition? What could be the cause and any ideas on treatment / prevention.
Many thanks

I would advise that you see a medical doctor about this problem and have an examination. It may be that lubrication may help but you must exclude an infection.

4
Posted by: CK | 2011/09/23

Been there had that. Circumcision was the best decision made due to the same issues you have now. Have never had any issues since and sex is way better for both of us. Go for it and just put it behind you.

Reply to CK

Your only permanent solution is circumcision. Phimosis can and will only get worse as you get older. If you are diabetic, it will never heal. Do NOT mess with steroid creams. The will thin the skin out even more over time which means you will have even less (if any) sex in the future. So getting circumcised will be permanent and you will have great sex, or keep your foreskin now and have little or no sex and it be painful every time and still have to get circumcised when yo are much older. Not fun. I was faced with the same choice and chose circumcision. Only regret not being circumcised as an infant.

Posted by: Joe | 2011/09/20

Its called phimosis my china. Try linohsil... its actually nipple cream for pregnant moms.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/20

Reply to Sexologist