Question
Posted by: Wayne | 2010/01/14

Skin Rash treatment

I'  ve developed a skin rash on my lower legs below my knees but not on my feet. The rash looks liks red dots or pimples and is extremely itchy and sometimes painful like after excercise. I recently started an excercise programme by walking on a treadmil and a healthy eating plan. What is this or what has caused it and what can I do to fix this. Thanks,
Wayne

Expert ImagePharmacist

I cant say for sure what the cause without having a look at it.

A treatment that should bring relief: Buy Milucort cream from your pharmacy and mix it with an equal part aqueous cream in your hand before applying it to the affected area. Apply twice daily.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/01/15

Reply to pharmacist