Posted by: Ants | 2012/08/01

Skin Rash / Irritation

Hi Doc, It started a few weeks ago under my right arm on my body, it looked like a round crusty dry skin that was itching. I tried every cream I could think of but it hasnt gone away...It has now started to develop under both arms on my body, on my hips and on my lower back. It starts out as a small little dry circle of skin that is itchy, then it becomes like a discoloured brown mark on my skin. I have scratched the one open already. What could I try to get rid of it?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Unfortunately, you will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination, as it is possible that you are suffering from some form of eczema. To treat it effectively, a dermatologist will have to make a proper diagnosis and there is therefore, no over the counter medication that I can suggest.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Bev | 2012/08/06

Have you tried Xango juice, One of the best allergy treatments on the market. Please contact me for further info.

Reply to Bev

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.