Question
Posted by: Marc | 2005/11/22

Skin query

Hi Doc, not sure if you can help with this. I a 22 year old male. I dont spend much time in the sun. My back and upper arms are filled with what look like small little pimples, but they are not. Would going out in the sun more help that? Is there a natural way of getting rid of it? My new job demands I spend a lot of time in the sun, and I am going to gym to shape up, but I would really like to get rid of the spots, and try keep a smooth complection. Would diet paly a big part in this at all? I would appreciate any help you could give me! Many thanks! Marc.

Marc, sun exposure might improve the condition, but there is a possibility that it may worsen and even cause scars. The safest would be to have a dermatologist take a look because making a dermatological diagnosis without being able to see the problem is very difficult. Good luck.