Question
Posted by: LC | 2007/03/20

skin problems while pregnant

Hi, I am almost 18 weeks pregnant and very happy about it, but my skin looks terrible. Is there something I can use, or is it the hormones, that make me look this way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can use other than a facial wash. It is most likely due to the pregnancy hormones.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

It's very common during pregnancy for one to get skin problems. Speak to your doctor about it and ask if there's anything safe for you to use to help with the problem. Unfortunately it's just one of those hormone related things, but it's well worth it:)

Reply to Maya