Posted by: Bucky | 2005/11/23

Skin problems

Hi Doc.

I have been gettin an ongoing outburst of pimples over my whole body for the past 3months. It is big white/yellowish pimples which leaves a black mark after it heals. I have also now discovered that I have a boil is what they call it under my right arm pit. Can u please explain to me what this could be. I am a male 43
yrs old.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Bucky, a boil is just a “bigger pimple” – a pus filled area in the skin. Your whole body being covered in pimples is definitely abnormal and the best would be to see your doctor and find out what the underlying cause is. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: me | 2005/11/23

maybe u are allergic to something? or are u no any medication? anyway i have a problem also, i have this thick dead layer of skin on my thumb knuckle which is darker than the rest of the skin and looks awful. any idea what i can use to get it back to normal? will plastic surgery be an option?

Reply to me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.