Question
Posted by: Bucky | 2005/11/23

Skin problems

Hi Doc.

I have been gettin an ongoing outburst of pimples over my whole body for the past 3months. It is big white/yellowish pimples which leaves a black mark after it heals. I have also now discovered that I have a boil is what they call it under my right arm pit. Can u please explain to me what this could be. I am a male 43
yrs old.

Bucky, a boil is just a “bigger pimple” – a pus filled area in the skin. Your whole body being covered in pimples is definitely abnormal and the best would be to see your doctor and find out what the underlying cause is. Good luck.

1
Posted by: me | 2005/11/23

maybe u are allergic to something? or are u no any medication? anyway i have a problem also, i have this thick dead layer of skin on my thumb knuckle which is darker than the rest of the skin and looks awful. any idea what i can use to get it back to normal? will plastic surgery be an option?

Reply to me