Posted by: Sharkybaby | 2011/12/05

Skin problem

Hi there,

I have this problem in my face, the one doctor says is an alergy for dogs and cats, i have tried every thing.

It starts in my ear and spreads all over my face. It looks like blisters. It have this burning itch to it. Its there for about 2 weeks then its gone for about a week and returns.

When this appears, my ears are swollen and it almost looks like a worm and dry skin starts to peal off and looks like a big sore.
I have used alegy tables, bactropan and mylocort cream.
It doesnt work. Please advise

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

It seems like you have exploited all manner of local treatment. It is important to have a clear diagnosis made and I therefore, recommend that you consult a dermatologist. It can be an allergic reaction or even a form of eczema. I trust that the dermatologist will be of assistance.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.