Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2010/11/12

Skin Problem

Hi there, i was wondering if youcan help me. I have a skin problem,been to many dostors and thy say its acne, but im 24 and its only on my back and shoulders and im not keen on husing the pill.I have tried all kinds of product,but it doesnt seem to work. Im a swimming learn to swim instructor and spend about 4hrs a day in the water.I have spots on my skin, which are round, with a round white center but a dark brown ring around it. This is doesnt look like my pimples and there is no raise in my skin, it has a rough texture, but appears to be below my skin.

Can you give me some advice.

Thanks and enjoy your day.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


The best advice I can give you, is to consult a dermatologist, in order for him/her to formulate treatment.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.