Posted by: Buhle | 2009/08/31

Skin problem

Hi there
I' m 29 years old and have an acne problem. Recently I started getting pimples and when they heal there' s a black spot so It really bothers me. How can I remove the pimples and the spots? Is it acne? Can you recommend something I can use? I saw a GP and he said the marks were deep, what does that mean? I also have spots all over my back, the GP mixed something with aqeous cream but it' s not helping.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Buhle
the black marks are probably due to scarring in the skin. If possible, see a dermatologist, otherwise ask your GP to prescribe Tetracyclin 50 mg 2x per day and Benzac AC cream. Use an antiseptic facewash.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/31

I also had a problem at from 29, now 32, and also nothing helped until my doctor prescribed Purbac and it worked. Ask your GP to prescribe it.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.