Posted by: Tash | 2008/07/08

Skin problem

What contraceptive would you recommend that is excellent and strong enough for breakouts on my face and also I have a acist on one of my ovaries. Is the acist the reason for my break outs?

Diane 35 is the best for acne. The cyst should not really be the cause for this.

Posted by: Tash | 2008/07/10

Please reply

Reply to Tash
Posted by: T | 2008/07/08

Hi there - I was put onto Diane for my skin which helped a little and then stoped working. I started Yasmin over a year ago and so far is the best. My fiance couldnt believe the change in my skin after being on Yasmin for a few months. For him to mention it was a great booster as i had horrible breakouts and was so self concious. Yasmin also doesnt make me so moody and i dont pick up weight on it. The only thing is that you need a prescription for it from your GP. Good luck!

Reply to T