Question
Posted by: Honey | 2006/11/15

Skin problem.

I was sun burned badly all over my body a year ago which made certain part my body darker than the rest like my stomuch and back is more darker and it looks bad as it makes me have 2 colors. I will like to know what can i use to lighten my skin colour in those areas. I've tried bio-oil as i was told it works but it's not working as i've been using it for a while now. Is there something else ( body creams) that i can use that doesn't require a prescription?

Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Bio oil requires 6-12 months to start working. Combining this with alpha an beta hydroxy acids may give better results. Neostrata pigment lightening cream is a good example.