Question
Posted by: Prabashinee | 2006/04/12

Skin problem

HI there
I have been suffering from this skin problem for about three years now and I have been to a dermatologist. I get small pimples which does not have a white head but contains water(they appear mostly on the right hand side of my mouth). Thereafter they become bigger and are extremely sore...and they dont dry out unless I use skincalm on it. The dermatoligist put me on Diane and Androcur - 4 months). I am on my third month and they i sno difference at all , if i stop using the skincalm my skin goes out on control. What i s the problem, do you think it has anything to do with the fillings(which has mercury) in my teeth? Please help

Dear Prabashinee
I don't really think the mercury fillings have anything to do with it. It sounds like you have a dermatitis. When are you going to see the dermatologist again - he should know that the medication is not helping.