Question
Posted by: PATTY | 2005/11/18

SKIN PEELS OFF AT SLIGHT SCRAPE OR FRICTION ON SKIN

IF I SCRAPE MYSELF ON MY FOREARMS THE SKIN JUST COMES AWAY FROM MY ARM. WHAT COULD THIS BE.

Patty, when did this start or were you born with it? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: PATTY | 2005/11/25

This is something that started bout 3 month ago.The skin seems to just peel away, the same way as if you are sunburnt you can peel the skin off if you rub it, but this leaves a very raw spot underneath and it feels like a burn sensation. It then scabs over and leaves a little scar. I think the raw spots have also appeared without me scraping my arm anywhere. They appear just on my forearms.

Reply to PATTY