Question
Posted by: Husky | 2007/11/28

skin peeling

My brother has a problem with skin that has been peeling of at the back of his palm, and he also has a problem with holes and pimples on his face, has this got anything to do with diet, I personally dont think he eats well, i really like to help him and educate myself and at the same him advise him on the importance of DIET, can i send pictures

Dear Husky
I think it is important that you brother should consult a Dermatologist about his peeling skin and the acne he probably suffers from. Acne is not diet-related, and he needs the correct treatment to prevent permanent scarring. If you would like to teach him about balanced eating, (which is an excellent idea!) then click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and read the many difference articles about diet and healthy eating that are available.