Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2006/07/16

Skin on face puffy and taut

I am a 28 year old mother of 2. I had my second child in 2004. I have noticed that the past 2 months my face has become puffy and slightly red, especially skin on my forehead, I have also all of a sudden been getting hot flushes and some days my hands and legs are puffy that I cant get my rings on. My stomach also becomes bloated that some days I cannot fit into my pants, similar to PMS. I am desperate for any advice you have for me.

Expert ImageArchive

I cannot make a diagnosis with certainty. Are you on an OCP? See you doctor.