Question
Posted by: K | 2004/10/11

Skin irritated after morning shower

I experience terrible itching after a morning shower all over my legs and lower abdomen and back. This doesn't happen when a shower at night.

I've found that making myself warm as quickly as possible relieves the itchiness a bit. I don't like using cream as it's thick and doesn't really help to take the irritation away.

I would love to exercise in the morning, but can't stand the itching after a shower. What do you suggest I do?

K, does it only happen when you shower after exercising in the morning, or also if you exercise in the evening? What happens if you shower in the morning without having exercised? Let me know as a new question (to ensure that I get it) and we’ll take it from here. Good luck.