Question
Posted by: blue | 2004/11/22

skin health

What can I do naturally to improve my skin health especially the face and hands and to what extend does drinking water help.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Blue

A beautiful soft skin is directly affected by how much water you drink, how you eat, how well your kidneys and liver works for you and what you apply externally. Avoiding harsh sunlight is a known fact as are avoiding sugar and refined foods. Juices and energy drinks and fizzy drinks all negatively affect the skin.......as does tea and coffee, alcohol and cigarettes and medicines.

Stick to the food God makes, drink lots of filtered water daily and internally use Thresh Hold MSM with Urticalcin and Bio-Strath. These products feed and heal every little cell in body and is especially good for the skin.

I love using the Environ products externally on my face and the Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Herbal Skin Wash to wash my hands with. Apply a good hand and body lotion afterwards and reapply on yoru hands throughout the day.

Exfoliate once a month, not more!

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: LESLEY | 2004/11/25

I had acne 7 yrs ago but the scars are just not clearing up.And i have sun damage thats wat the beautian says.What can i do.I drinks lots of water,try to eat healthier,wear a sunblock in my face cream. I still get the occosional pimple(large ones) i use pimple gel,they go away but still leave marks.

I tried tissue salts,but they make urine smell really bad so i stopped that,.please help.

thanks

Reply to LESLEY