Question
Posted by: SUN | 2007/07/23

SKIN FREE

Hi, can anyone please give some info on the Skin Free products on the market. Would it be suitable for a 14 year old with skin problems?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hello ‘SUN”, thank you for the question.
Please resubmit your question with details on what the problem skin is. Skin Free is a range that consists of totally 100 percent natural ingredients – so is their claim. There ar nostudies that I can find to show that these products are superior to any other. As a 14 year old there are specific requirements for your skin, but I need to know the 'problem' before advising.