Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2007/07/12

Skin Condition

Subject: Skin condition and love
Posted by: Nelly
Message:
Hi guys! A friend of mine has recently developed a bad skin. Since she doesnt want a man in her life saying she is too ashmed, before she was outgoing, funny and now she is just trapped inside her own world. I have tried so many times and explain to her that the is someone out there who will love her the way she is. She just does not want to believe me. Men - can you really love someone despite her skin condition. Its not on her face - she just went completely white on her legs and arms.
Date: 12/7/2007

Of course many people could love her despite her skin condition, especially as it appears from your description that it isn't an infectious problem ( which could be cleared up ) but simply one of relative lack of skin coloration on some parts of the body ( which sounds like a condition called Vitiligo )--- there could be some treaments which could help, but she'd need to see a specialist Dermatologist to check up on that