Question
Posted by: Maggs | 2004/12/20

Skin Cancer

I am 40 years old, always been an "outdoor junky", i.e. working in the garden, swimming, cycling, hiking etc., tried taking care of my skin, but lately I discovered some redish small things on my skin, specially on my stomach and arms (the odd one). How are tests done to establish whether it might be skin cancer?

Maggs, the only way to make 100% sure is to cut every single one out and look at it under a microscope. This is of course not practical and the next best thing is to let your doctor have a look. Good luck.